This is the console info when I access album review from the album
context menu.

Thanks! I'm a bit confused as this is not a MAI query:

["bb:bb:xx:xx:xx:xx",["albuminfo","items",0,25000,"menu:albuminfo","item_id:13.0","album_id:81677"]]

That's the generic "albuminfo" query, which is built in to LMS. And it's requesting an item using its ID. This is a reference to a menu the application has been drilling down. Given these parameters, the album_id would become irrelevant.

Craig - did you say you were calling MAI directly to get the reviews?