I updated all my devices to the 8.0.1.r16862.  The controller which sits
on my desk seems to be resetting the connection every minute (precisely)
and I see ‘reconnecting to server’ message.  It’s showing 4 bars.  iPad
and phone on same desk stream video fine.  I presume this is the fix to
try to sort the issues with WI-FI 6 which re-connects if it detects an
issue.  Not checked radios but I guess this will be affecting them too.
I don’t recall this behaviour before this update.  I have not installed
Wi-fi 6 anywhere and house is 50m from neighbours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk