JJZolx wrote:
> I'm surprised to see nothing posted about new firmware. Even though it's
> dated Aug 19, I assume it was only pushed out today?
>
> VERSION 8.0.1 R16867 - AUG 19 2021 - RADIO ONLY
> >   >   >
  - Bug Fixes:
  >   >     >     >
    - Radio wireless interface down state not disconnecting from
    > existing Wi-fi access point. Fix provided by Martin Williams.
    - Radio wpa_supplicant v2.9 scan timeout is too long for Radio.
    > Fix provided by Martin Williams.
    >   >   >

> >   >   >
  - Feature Changes:
    - Enable TLS v1.1 and v1.2 in wpa_supplicant v2.9 allowing
    > WPA2-EAP connections for Radio.
    - Enable wpa_cli command line history and edit for Radio.
    >   >   >
  > > > I had a new firmware for my controller as well. I haven't checked the
Touch yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk