Hi there!

Maybe this is a known problem but I was not able to find something.

I'm using a setup with LMS 8.2 on Raspberry PI 4 4GB and some squeeze
players running on different platforms (Raspberry Pi 4, Zero, Mac).

For Spotify I prefer to use the native Spotify App, but the pause / play
controls in the app are not working properly for the connected squeeze
players. When I klick pause, the music pauses but the progress bar jumps
far ahead. When I klick play again, nothing happens. I have to jump to
the next song and back to make it play again. This behavior occurs only
when using Spotify Connect and is the same wheather I use Spotify
browser or desktop app, Adroid or iOS. Using Spotify inside LMS works
fine.

I'm not sure when the problem first occured, maybe after updating LMS to
8.2.
I first recognised after installing the shairtunes2 plugin, but I'm not
sure if that is the problem. I created a new installation of LMS 8.2
with piCorePlayer on another Raspberry and the behaviour is exactly the
same.

Does anyone have the same problem?
Any ideas are very much apprechiated!

Thanks,