Budge74 wrote:
> And it wouldn’t control power and source input, in a similar way to the
> Denon app, which would be a real boon to me.

Starting a DLNA stream to the LSXs switches them on here, and while you
can't switch them off directly I'm sure you know they will switch
themselves off after a period of inactivity (unless you tell them not to
in the Kef settings).

Starting a DLNA stream will also cause the LSXs to switch to WiFi and
start playing that stream, so you can automatically switch source to
DLNA from whatever it was playing previously. You can't use the bridge
to switch away from WiFi, obviously.

This thread has prompted me to reinstall the bridge and give it another
go, and despite what I said earlie, I've been using it for the past
couple of hours without a single hiccup. Perhaps things have moved on
since I last tried it, and that's very handy for exactly the reasons you
gave - no need for the remote, or the Kef app, LMS does it all. :)