Neil Hunt wrote:
> Weird problem: since today my RadioBlues Flac started playing two
> different streams at the same time.
> There are clearly two different songs playing simultaneously. I don't
> know what causes it and how to fix it.
> Any suggestions?
>
> Server:
> Version: 8.2.0 - 1627922070 @ Tue Aug 3 11:43:18 CEST 2021
> Operating system: piCore - EN - utf8
> Platform Architecture: aarch64-linux
> Perl Version: 5.32.1 - aarch64-linux-thread-multi
>
> Player:
> Model: SqueezeLite
> Type: squeezelite
> Firmware: v1.9.9-1386-pCP
>
> Plugin:
> Radio Now Playing 0.0.8
>
> 35928

Same here - at first I thought it was me:rolleyes: I assume it is the
Radio Blues server doing it, not anything to do with LMS or the RNP
plugin.

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite +
Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
*Bedroom:* RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink
Revolve
*Phone:* Pixel 3a + SB Player + Material APK > Senn IE80 earbuds
*Server:* Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.2