nyindieguy wrote:
> Regarding CustomSkip, the option still appears when I create a Dynamic
> playlist.
-How- do you create it? In SQLPlayList? DPLv3+ still supports
SQLPlayList playlists in general. But this plugin is deprecated. It
simply doesn't know and therefore can't add any of the new parameters
and so on. In the case of CustomSkip it might still work if the filter
set is enabled using the -startaction- playlist parameter. As I wrote on
github it's probably best to do as much filtering as possible in the sql
code. And if you set CustomSkip to global skipping as suggested it
should skip unwanted tracks anyway regardless of what DPL or other
plugins do. If you need help with your playlist definition export it
from SQLPlayList (as described on the  '*github*'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-dynamicplaylists) page) and post your sql
code here (incl. what you want to achieve, the playlist parameters you
want to use and such).