I ' v e   r e m o v e d   D y n a m i c   P l a y l i s t s   v 3 +   f
r o m   t h e   L M S   m a i n   r e p o .   I f   y o u   w a n t   t
o   c o n t i n u e   u s i n g   D P L v * 3 *   p l e a s e   a d d
t h e   r e p o   U R L   f r o m   t h e   ' * g i t h u b * '   ( h t
t p s : / / g i t h u b . c o m / A F - 1 / l m s - d y n a m i c p l a
y l i s t s )   p a g e .
2 reasons: due to some changes in my life I will have even less time to
spend on LMS/plugins. And in the case of DynamicPlayList there's a
previous version that's still used by some, esp. for its ties with other
plugins like MultiLibrary, SQLPlayList, TrackStat or CustomScan. By
removing DPLv3 from the main LMS repo v2 and v3 can coexist and
switching between them should be easy. And if DPLv3 ever becomes
deprecated you can always remove the repo URL and switch back to v2.
The github page has all the information on v3.