philippe_44 wrote:
> Unfortunately no. The 5.18 is amongst the ones I've included

Philiipe - it’s working!

I think it may be a problem with tvOS 15.0 that is fixed in 15.1.

The pairing always failed so I tried playing some music direct from my
iPhone to one of the Apple TVs using AirPlay but that didn’t work
properly either. It connected but the playback kept stopping.

I updated tvOS on both Apple TVs to 15.1 and the pairing now works on
both of them and streaming LMS to them is perfect.

Thank you for your help and sorry for wasting your time but maybe this
info will help someone else.

Best regards,
Steve