I seem to be getting issues when listening to Spotty via the Chromecast
plugin. I play music a lot and it happens at most  about once or twice
during a day but mostly is fine. I can't figure out what is causing this
The latest was this morning when the music stopped before the end. The
google nest mini then made the noise to say it had reconnected and the
next tune in the queue started.

My set up is

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.3.0 - 1637040196 @ Tue Nov 16 06:47:56
WEST 2021
Hostname: MusicServer
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.120
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Windows 10 - EN - cp1252
Platform Architecture: 8664
Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Audio::Scan: 1.05
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.068
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Total Players Recognized: 5

Here are the extracts from the logs. Any help to get to the bottom of
this would be appreciated.

Thanks

|Filename: lmslog.txt                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36203|