beta 0.0.16d - For Europa Jazz Radio - show programme name (e.g. live
Jazz in the morning where there are no song details)
I was listening this morning and from 08:00 UK time there were no track
listings for a while because they had a recording of a live jazz session
with chat between the songs in Italian. So - I made an adjustment to
catch that and display it as a programme.

On my back-end system, I now don't bother trying to fulfil search
request if the artist name is longer than 50 characters.
This prevents searches that are nearly sure to fail on tracks where
Europa Jazz Radio list the artists and their instruments in the artist
field.
As a consequence, there is a chance that a band with a genuine long name
(on any station) will not get cover art searched for.

Also some changes in the logic about searching again after a search
returned nothing ... I now try not to search again until the next song.

Stats for first 24 hours with the cover art searcher ...
20211125:0946 543 searched - of which 149 failed to match

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, frequence3, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn
radio, mother earth, naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace,
radio swiss, rte ireland, somehow jazz, supla finland