I'm trying to setup the UpNp plugin to enable me to use my Cambridge
Audio CXNV2 in conjunction with LMS. My player is discovered okay and
plays a track for a few seconds ( sometimes longer ) and then skips back
a few seconds or stops ( or both ) ( this process is repeated ad nauseam
).
I also cannot pause a track. Any ideas guys ?
The LMS server is a high spec Linux box with my colllection of flac
files stored on a high speed SSD M2, the Cambridge is connected with a
cable

If I use squeezlite as the player there is no problem
Logfile
36257

|Filename: Upnplog.txt                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36257|

We can't stop here this is bat country. RIP Hunter S Thompson.

Intel NUC i5 Debian 16gb RAM 1TB SSD -> LMS -> Squeezelite -> USB ->
Chord Hugo MScaler -> dual BNC -> Chord Qutest DAC -> Meridian 551 ->
Monitor Audio Gold -> Me
currently trying this
NUC i5 Debian 16gb RAM 1TB SSD -> LMS  -> Cambridge Audio CXN V2 ->