Mr_Orange wrote:
> Thanks for putting this guide together. I have just installed the
> current stable branch but I don't have the Network tab, as per Step 8.
> Has this been removed or am I doing something wrong?
>
> TIA.I have not updated LMS in last month so no sure of any changes, but I
believe if you select host mode, network tab is only available on
initial setup  and once you click apply it is not possible to edit it.
Just try create new container from image and you should see network tab
again.

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)