afriend wrote:
> No problem. When I find the time I'll do some more testing or maybe
> somebody else will... So no ETA but soonish.
I saw a Dynamic Playlists plugin update waiting in LMS last night. Very
pleased to see it's the fix to list them alphabetically - many thanks!

- Synology D218+ running LMS 8.1.1 in Docker container
- 1 x Squeezebox Touch, 2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 x Squeezebox
  Receiver, Squeeze Player & Squeeze Ctrl apps on Galaxy Tab S5e &
  Galaxy A40
- Raspberry Pi 4B 8GB (with 7" Touchscreen in case & Flirc USB IR
  dongle) & Pi 4B 8GB in Flirc case, both running piCorePlayer 8.0.0 &
  LMS 8.1.1, connecting over Wi-fi to DS218+, or LMS library copy on 2TB
  USB hard drive plugged into Pi when no Wi-fi available
- LMS library of ALAC, ACC/M4A and MP3 files