Dear all,

I'm having an issue with songs skipping to the next track before the end
with my LMS Docker (dlandon) on an Unraid server.
This happens quite randomly on my piCore players and SB-touch - for
instance 4 tracks playing fine and then the next three tracks wouldn't
be finish.

I think I've tracked it down to be related to the setting "Optimize
Pre-Buffering" - if this is enabled it seems to produce this skipping,
if disabled all seems to be fine.
The weird thing is that when I disable the checkbox, it will be enabled
again after some days - don't know why?

Any idea why this is happening and if it's the reason for the skipping?

> Plug-in version: Spotty 4.7.1
>
> LMS Server:
> Version: 8.2.1 - 1634705759 @ Wed Oct 20 07:17:47 CEST 2021
> Betriebssystem: Debian - DE - utf8
> Plattformarchitektur: x86_64-linux
> Perl-Version: 5.30.0 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
> Audio::Scan: 1.02
> IO::Socket::SSL: 2.067
> Datenbankversion: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

Best regards
Gilladur