Now that I have dug into this properly I regret I have found a bug -
this is rather an edge case but nevertheless

2 albums in my Qobuz collection both titled Sunshine Superman and both
by Donovan - they are however different

36502

I tagged both as genre = Pop and they seemed to import OK but apparently
not

I also have a question arising from the fact I have 3 instances of LMS
all using the same library of files and all with OMLI enabled. Is there
any means of copying the genre replacement from one instance to another?
Is it just one new table in the database that could conceivably be
exported from one instance and imported to another?

|Filename: 2021-12-21 11_41_41-Window.jpg                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36502|

Jim
https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Radio
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes