I didn't see another 4.7 thread, so I'm asking here.

I use a mixture of hardware SBs and some linux squeezelite players in my
home setup, all synced with the Group plugin in one group. Every player
is hardwired in my home network. Most of my listening is through Spotty.
All Connect features are off in LMS.

When using Spotty, playback will always start with one of my linux
(piCorePlayer) players first, and the hardware SBs catch up after about
a second into the song. This doesn't happen with local music.

I played with some of the sync settings for the piCorePlayer, but that
didn't address the early start and made the sync worse overall.

Any idea where I can look to sort this out?