mherger wrote:
> > Could someone walk me through inserting a custom conf file in the
> > appropriate place to solve this for me.
>
> The latest LMS8 should have the necessary changes which would allow you
>
> to transcode to PCM.
>

> --
>
> Michael

I read a variety of posts in two threads on this and hope someone can
summarize a solution.

I am new to Tidal, trying a tidal hi-fi+ trial. I am running 8.2.0 -
1627922070

I have been running a few tidal "mixes" on a touch synced with a
receiver. Occasionally a song song will stutter, primarily on the
receiver, but the sync might trip up the touch a bit. It's the typical
strawberry jam on the CD sound.

my current solution is just to skip to the next track.

Best way to address? Saying "ditch the receiver" is an acceptable
solution :) Perhaps the fix is in 8+ but it a setting I have to tweak?

Jim