I have used the advanced search of LMS and enabled SQL database debug
logging to get to this query:

SELECT me.id, me.titlesort, me.contributor, me.compilation, me.year,
me.artwork, me.disc, me.discc, me.musicmagic_mixable, me.titlesearch,
me.replay_gain, me.replay_peak, me.musicbrainz_id, me.extid, me.title
FROM albums me WHERE ( id IN ( SELECT me.album FROM tracks me WHERE ( (
me.audio = ? AND me.year = ? AND samplesize = ? ) ) GROUP BY me.id ) )
ORDER BY me.disc, me.titlesort COLLATE de_DE  LIMIT 1001: '1', '2015',
'16'

So this query is the outcome of a UI search.

Now i want to use this query in the database query plugin free form. But
this failed with an error (Error near :)

Any hints why this SQL query isn't working?