Again, thank you SO much for your quick reply Mherger.

I uninstalled the Shairtunes Plugin, uninstalled/reinstalled Tidal and
same thing, no App on iPeng, but the App is clearly visible using
SqueezePad.

(I downloaded this log for you to have a quick looksee/I hope it grab
the reinstall)

But, I think I have exhausted you and me trying to figure this out.

Besides from what I understand, whether I "Airplay" Tidal OR use the
Plugin, I get absolutely no gain sound wise, as both will be dumbed down
to 16/44.1, correct?

And, as I mentioned before, the Tidal App is WAY more sexier than the
Plugin... from what I can see.

If the latest log reveals something/there is something you want me to
try, please reach out.

Otherwise, I thank you again, for the time you have spent trying to help
me get this going.

All the best Fred in Canada