superstar19 wrote:
> I've noticed some issues lately with my devices appearing on my iPhone
> in the airplay selections. I have 4 devices (Touch, Radio, Classic, and
> Polyvection DAC32), and lately I have to do a "Re-Publish" action in the
> LMS settings in order to get the 3 logitech devices to show up. The
> DAC32 is always listed, but for the other 3 Logitech devices, it seems
> like at least every day require the "Re-Publish" action for me to see
> them on the phone. Not sure exactly when this started, but at least a
> month ago I noticed it. No issues with Airplay streaming once the device
> is found.  I should also add that oddly the 3 Logitech devices show up
> in the list under the ShairTunes2 advanced settings in LMS, but the
> DAC32 doesn't show up in the list.
>
> Any suggestions or thoughts on whether something can be done to get my
> logitech devices to consistently show up with having to do the
> Re-Publish every day?

Does it do the same thing on iTunes?

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3