indifference_engine wrote:
> Following on from a PM sent to me I have released v1.01 of the Line-In
> Button Applet.
>
> The only change is that there is now a setting to enable line-in at
> startup (from cold boot) but there is a caveat; the radio must not be
> set to resume playback at power-on.  The default behaviour is "Do
> Nothing" which mimics the old version.
>
> I am using notify_playerCurrent() to detect when the player is ready and
> then enabling Line-In which works but if the player is set to resume at
> power on it then immediately disables Line-In so I think I may be too
> early in the startup process but I don't know how to do it properly!

Yes it seems that DGBlitz sent private messages to everybody to have
what he want :D
If we just have to disabled "resume playback" it is probably OK for the
use case...
Thanks for the update ;)

By the way I use line in for my google home mini (when I play stotify on
it, the sound goes to my Squeezebox Radio), I remark that there is a
latency with the Squeezebox input :( Probably due to the fact that the
line out don't go directly to the amp, it is probably interpreted by the
processor. it's too bad because it create a kind of echo with my Google
Home Mini which still have his audio speaker.