I am having exactly the same problem since the last LMS update.
I see no Apps in the default LMS skin, but I do see them in Material
Skin and via iPeng.
I have double checked by MySqueezeBox.com login, restarted LMS and my
server multiple times.
Michael is saying that this is due to an outdated implementation of SSL
on the ReadyNAS OS, and I don't doubt him.

I have tried to reinstall Perl SSL on my ReadyNAS 314 using PuTTY with
the commands:

apt-get update
apt install libio-socket-ssl-perl

It appears to succeed but I still SSL version 'IO::Socket::SSL: 2.002'

Does anyone know how to get a more recent version of SSL on a ReadyNAS
314?