ls-74 wrote:
> I did further experiments:
>
> Pinging and tracerouting qobuz.com works fine *BUT* if I try to run a
> wget to the token URL I get connection time-outs (independent of the
> account I use)! If I run the same wget on my Raspbery Pi endpoint or on
> my Mac I get a correct response from the server!
> I have no firewall or IP restrictions set, can it be that request is
> rejected by the Qobuz server due to a wrong user-agent or something else
> that is different when running on a NAS? Is there something I can do to
> support debugging? Can it be something related to the perl version or
> some other lib?!
> During the weekend I'll try to run LMS from a docker on the NAS and
> report..
>
> Cheers!
>
> PS. Also the Spotty plug-in works flawlessly.. :confused:

I finally got it to work! :D

Seems like QTS5 shows some odd behavior with certain parts/plug-ins of
LMS running on the same IP address as the NAS. I can't explain why
though..

Anyway, if anyone should have the same problem there is a simple
workaround: install LMS in a docker/container (I used the
lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver image), run it in Bridge mode assigning
a static IP that differs from the NAS IP and the Qobuz plug-in will be
fully functional!!