Hyde_TDS wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been using squeezer app (v2.2.7) for a number of years to control
> my Classics and Duets.  But in the last few days when I open the app it
> no longer displays the album art.  I've tried deleting cache and data
> from within Androids App settings and also un-installed and re-installed
> it, but still no artwork???
>
> Am I missing a change to this app somehow?
>
> The duets controller & LMS still displays the artwork, just not the
> android app.
>
> Can anyone help please?
>
> Cheers.

I am also running v. 2.2.7 of Squuezer, which was released six months
ago. It displays artwork for me, so the problem may not be with
Squeezer, itself. What version of Android is your device running? What
has changed on it recently?

As Michael already said, your LMS server log might hold the key.

LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players,
occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.