harrys wrote:
> hi, been doing some google searching on oauth and google, seems that
> google are constantly making subtle changes with time, must be a tedious
> ongoing maintenance task for phillipe!
>
> hopefully next update he get round to doing will fix this issue ....
> until the next time it happens again :)
>
> mixing this plugin with the castbridge plugin in combination with;
>
> 1) google mini's
> 2) google audiocasts
> 3) hifiberry addon card for pi's (running squeezelite)
>
> with the squeezer android app.... makes an awesome multiroom audio
> system for streaming my flacs/podcasts/youtube content around the house
> (especially powerfull as it also streams to speaker groups)
>
> because of this problem, just missing the icing on the cake, ... being
> able to quickly access my utube playlists/subscriptions within the
> squeezer app to stream around the house

I don't know... I just tried as well to enable another installation and
after hitting "refresh" I got the code. Maybe there is something funny
with Win10 but to know better I'd need a log of what's happening. You'd
need to set YT logging to "debug"

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3