Hi Philippe.

it looks to me that my Naim NDX drops of the network after I allow the
update of LMS plugins and restart. This has happened the last two times
I've updated plugins. The UPnP Bridge was updated the second time
(13.01pm in the log) but I don't think it featured in the plugin updates
the first time (not shown in log).

Weirdly it does not drop off the network if I restart LMS from the
control panel.

I have attached a log showing the restart of LMS after the plugins
updated (13.01pm) and the Naim failing to reattach and then a restart of
the UPnP/DNLA Bridge where the Naim reattaches itself (13.05).

|Filename: UPnPBridgeLogsRestart.txt                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37065|

Take care of your tongue. It is in a wet place and can easily slip.

Lounge: Naim NDX with Touch as controller, Naim NAP 180, NAC 82, NAPSC,
HiCap, Shahinian Arc speakers
Kitchen/outside: Chromecast audio, Azatom iBigBoy 2 (500W)
And... SB+, radios & tons of Chromecasts... all run from LMS and
controlled via Material Skin on any nearby device and a Touch.