Hello
I have automated my environment and use squeezeliteX (headless).

I shut down the Windows10 on my NUC at night with a script.
The other day, in the afternoon I start the PC with wakeonLAN also with
a script.

When I test the scripts, everything works fine. But when I use it in
everyday life (shut down at night and let it start after a few hours), I
always have to apply the settings page.
Since I'm using it headless, that's not possible.
Somehow I feel that the settings file is broken. I could create a clean
file and copy it before starting - but I would need to know the filename
and location