Paul Webster wrote:
> FYI .. I used the LyricCorrectUrl field from the returned data and
> submitted a correction.

Paul, can you explain that procedure more fully? As I'm quite happy to
correct at source although in LMS terms I'd need to clear the cache for
track in question and allow MAI to re-create (not a big issue though).
Is the correction immediate do you know?

Jim
https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Radio
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes