Jaca wrote:
> Will try bit laterI tried a few more tracks and now it seems albums with a
> low replaygain
adjustment (The Wall has an Album Gain of -1.69dB) seem to be noticeably
quieter on Tidal. I tried "Flaming Lips - At War With the Mystics" which
has an Album Gain of -11.07dB and Tidal wasn't obviously quieter.
My settings were "Album Gain" and Default Adjustment for Remote Streams
-7. So I guess if the Default Adjustment was -5 the Flaming Lips could
have been louder while Pink Floyd would still have been quieter.
Whatever Tidal are using for Volume Normalisation isn't working. I found
this which implies they are meant to be using some kind of album gain.
https://productionadvice.co.uk/tidal-normalization-upgrade/

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk