counterpoint wrote:
> Good question. I too have 2.5.1 including files that are more recent
> than the release of LMS 8.2.0. Is there some mechanisms that updates
> plugins? I haven’t manually updated it.
>
> But that still leaves me puzzled by the message in syslog and the
> tendency for the Qobuz plug-in to disappear completely from the list of
> plugins.

At the bottom of the Plugins tab on the Settings page, there is an
option to automatically install plugins. If this is checked, LMS will
download and install new versions of plugins without any prompting from
you. However, the new versions will not become active until you restart
LMS. So far as I know, this must be done manually. Perhaps Qobuz
disappears from your plugins when a new version has been installed, but
you have not yet restarted LMS?

LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players,
occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.