cpd73 wrote:
> Update music-similarity - I've wrapped these checks in try/except
> blocks, so if a check fails it returns False

That's got me up and running again, thanks. :D

Just one thing to comment, I don't know if there have been any
significant changes in similarity selection, but I seem to be getting
some very odd initial mixes. Queen's "Invisible Man" to Monty Python's
"Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" was not expected...But I've not
looked at the detail.

Too early to say for certain, but I'll keep an eye on things over the
next few days. I only mention it as a few test mixes to confirm things
were working again were not quite as I'd have expected. I know you
mentioned something about "loudness" earlier, so I wondered if that may
have had anything to do with it.

I won't be able to use it much today, but will be running it in over the
working week.