staresy wrote:
> Thanks for the pointers, just so I understand correctly as I'm new to
> Rpi and pCP, are these solutions relevant to a Rpi with pCP running?
>
> I ask because I thought that the pCP LMS solution formatted the drive
> with it's own operating system rather than linux, but maybe I'm
> completely wrong with that assumption?

I think nobody has been successful in running the MusicIP server on a
PCP system.
Alternatively you can use Max2Play, the original RaspberryOS (32bit, no
reports about the new 64bit yet), and there have been successful
attempts with Ubuntu and OSMC (however mixed reports) for the wine
approach...

I think PCP might not have all packages and dependencies available you
need to run MusicIP...