I'm thinking of getting some headphones to use for LMS, and I'm looking
into iPeng's Playback facility to do this. (This is the iPeng add-on
that effectively turns an iPhone or iPad into an LMS/Squeezebox
player.)

The iPad I'd use is a mini 4. I believe the out from iPeng through the
headphone jack on that would be good enough to make for a reasonably
high quality noise. Correct?

I'm considering the well-rated Grado SR80x cans, which have an impedance
of about 35 ohms. I'm assuming they're OK for the iPad to drive without
assistance as I have a cheap pair of about 32 ohms that seem OK through
that route.

Anyone using a similar setup with advice or comments?

(Wasn't sure exactly where to post this, but figured iPeng = software
probably closest.)