Apesbrain has asked, in a private message, if Material could show
composer info, and not artist, info for Classical music. This seems like
a reasonable request, but I'm not 100% sure. Material has a (server
side) setting to list a set of genres where Material should display the
composer tag. e.g. if a track had a genre that was in this set, then the
now-playing and queue would show the composer as well as artist. No I
-could- use this setting to also mean 'show composer in MAI view, not
artist' Would this be acceptable? Are there cases where you'd want
composer displayed in now-playing and queue, but show the artist info in
MAI view?

I dont really want to add another setting just for this, or have a
toggle in the MAI view to switch artist/composer.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.