zorglups wrote:
> Splendid, we even get the remaining time for the current song !
> So great !

Should have had the same for RTL - if not then let me know.
Can sometimes take 2 songs to start.

> I see that the sound is often behind the displayed text.

Compare with their own web site to see if very different.

> Should the "Number of seconds that the stream is behind real time" be
> negative then ?

It can be ... but I expect you will find that the time difference is not
consistent over a number of days ... so you would have to keep adjusting
it.

> Shouldn't this setting be per station rather than global ?

Yes ... but difficult to arrange in the settings gui but ... see above
for why I think it would not help much.

> This point is really minor for me. RDS was not always accurate neither.

Likely all driven off the same original data at the broadcaster.

> Thank you so much !
>
> I think this last version doesn't deal correctly with BelRTL anymore
> (http://belrtl.ice.infomaniak.ch:80/belrtl-mp3-192).
> I'm back with the json uri on the display.
Odd - working fine here.
Can you add a photo to show it?

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin lots more - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115201-announce-radio-now-playing-plugin