This is a mixer for "Don't Stop the Music" that uses the results of
bliss analysis to find suitable tracks. For details about bliss itself
please refer to its 'website.' ( https://lelele.io/bliss.html)

There are two parts to this mixer:

-  A Linux/macOS/Windows app to analyse your music, save results to an
  SQLite database, and upload results to LMS
-  An LMS plugin that contains pre-built mixer binaries for
  Linux(x86_64, arm, 64-bit arm), macOS (fat binary), and Windows

The LMS plugin can be installed from my 'repo'
(https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CDrummond/lms-plugins/master/repo.xml)

Binaries for the analyser will be placed on the 'Github releases page.'
(https://github.com/CDrummond/bliss-analyser/releases) This analyser
requires ffmpeg to be installed for Linux and macOS (homebrew), but
libraries are bundled with the Windows version. Contained within each
ZIP is a README.md file with detailed usage steps. The current 0.0.1
ZIPs can be downloaded from:

-  'Linux'

(https://github.com/CDrummond/bliss-analyser/releases/download/0.0.1/bliss-analyser-linux-0.0.1.zip)
-  'Mac'

(https://github.com/CDrummond/bliss-analyser/releases/download/0.0.1/bliss-analyser-mac-0.0.1.zip)
-  'Windows'

(https://github.com/CDrummond/bliss-analyser/releases/download/0.0.1/bliss-analyser-windows-0.0.1.zip)

As a quick guide:

-  Install the LMS plugin
-  Download the relevant ZIP of bliss-analyser
-  Install ffmpeg for Linux or macOS
-  Edit 'config.ini' in the bliss-analyser folder to contain the
  correct path to your music files, and the correct LMS hostname or IP
  address
-  Analyse your files with: bliss-analyser analyse
-  Once analysed, upload DB to LMS with: bliss-analyser upload
-  Choose 'Bliss' as DSTM mixer in LMS

On a 2015-era i7 8 core laptop with SSD I can analyse almost 14000
tracks/hour. Obviously this will vary depending upon track lengths, etc,
but gives a rough idea of how long the analysis stage will take.

The analyser only stores relative paths in its database - hence you can
analyse on one machine and run the mixer on another. e.g. If you music
is stored in /home/user/Music, then
/home/user/Music/Artist/Album/01-Track.mp3 is stored in the database as
Artist/Album/01-Track.mp3

This mixer and analyser are Rust ports of the Bliss part of
'MusicSimilarity'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115609-Announce-Music-Similarity-DSTM-mixer).
I started that plugin to see if merging Essentia with Musly results
would improve things, then discovered Bliss. For -my- music collection
Bliss -appears- to create better mixes, and is much faster than
Essentia. Hence this plugin. However, whilst MusicSimilarity supports
CUE files (it splits them apart for analysis) bliss-analyser currently
does not. I realised I only had 3 CUE albums, and it was easier to just
split them into individual files.

'to-bliss.py'
(https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CDrummond/music-similarity/master/scripts/to-bliss.py)
can be used to convert a MusicSimilarity DB file (if it has bliss
analysis) into a bliss.db - saving the need to re-analyse music if it
has already been analysed with bliss.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.