mherger wrote:
> > What is the best permanent solution? I don't like to hack up the hosts
> > file and it might break again.
>
> The solution? Spotify needs to fix their systems... please let them
> know.
>
> Changing the hosts file really just is a workaround until they've fixed
> the other hosts.

I tried to notify Spotify, and here is the supporter's answer:

> On the Community, we can't provide support for third party integrations
> that use the Spotify API. The best course of action would be for the
> developers involved to reach out to our devs if they need any assistance
> with the API.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Podcasts-Partners-etc/No-music-when-using-Spotty-in-Denmark/m-p/5350751#M86441

Over at librespot , the issue has been closed..
(https://github.com/librespot-org/librespot/issues/972)  What is the
recommended solution ?

For now I am streaming Spotify over Bluetooth to my amp, but I miss my
Spotty...

Setup: Living room: 1 Raspberry Pi 2 with Max2Play as server and
Squeezelite (Hifiberry),  Kitchen: 1 Radio, Room: 1 Boom
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1594451286 @ Sat Jul 11 09:20:48
CEST 2020
http://www.last.fm/user/adjunkten | 'http://www.lektoren.dk'
(http://lektoren.dk)