Hello

I own a Synology DS218+ and Synology DS720+

Recently I decided to put my good old DS218+ to rest and thus could not
use LMS anymore
Now I found out that I could run my LMS in Docker, and gave it a try.
After some research I was able to get in running and also access my
music library outside of Docker.

It kinda works, I could open the web Gui, and scan my library, but my
Squeezebox Boom cannot connect. I think it needs Port 9090 for that. So
I used telnet on it but got an error back...
I try to connect my Squeezebox to the same IP you see in the first
picture as adress, but to no avail.. (Port cannot be specified)

But see for yourselves.

Web Interface looks good as far as I can tell:
37430

Here are my Setting in the Docker Gui within Synology DSM.

Ports:
37431

Environment variables:
37432

Telnet on Port 9090:
37433

Is there something I am doing wrong?

|Filename: Telnet9090.png                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37433|