cpd73 wrote:
> Plugin changes:
>
> >   >
  -  Add support for CUE tracks.
  -  Get LMS IP from 'Slim::Utils::Network::serverAddr()'

> Analyser changes:
>
> >   >
  -  Add support for analysing CUE files.
  -  Output list of (up to 100) tracks that failed to analyse.
  -  When performing a dry-run analysis (--dry-run) print paths of all
  > tracks to be analysed and to be removed.
  -  Use git version of tag reader library.
  -  Support up to 5 music folders (music, music_1, music_2, music_3,
  > and music_4).
  > > >

> Analyser binaries (initial post updated):
>
> >   >   >
  -  'Linux'

(https://github.com/CDrummond/bliss-analyser/releases/download/0.1.0/bliss-analyser-linux-0.1.0.zip)
  -  'Mac'

(https://github.com/CDrummond/bliss-analyser/releases/download/0.1.0/bliss-analyser-mac-0.1.0.zip)
  -  'Windows'

(https://github.com/CDrummond/bliss-analyser/releases/download/0.1.0/bliss-analyser-windows-0.1.0.zip)
  > > > I've tracked down the 2 tracks that fail during analysis. One is a 4
second track of silence and the other is a 30 second track with a low
volume (peak level 0.18589 where 1 is maximum)

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk