mherger wrote:
> Connect mode unfortunately is known to be not so robust. But I'm still
> trying to understand why, and how to improve.
>
> > Also - a point that I am unsure if has any influence on this: in the
> end
> > of February I upgraded my Spotify plan from Duo to Family.
>
> When you wer on Duo, have you been multiple accounts in LMS already? Do
>
> you use more than one today?
>
> > Might try to see if changing DNS settings works better..
>
> The DNS workaround only is for the "streaming in Denmark doesn't work at
>
> all" issue.

I'd be happy to help you look into improving the Spotify Connect option
any way I can - that is (also) a great feature of Spotty.

When I was on Duo, I only had my primary account set up in Spotty - and
this is still the only one I have in the settings after the change of
plans.
The only difference here is that I did not use the -Spotify Client ID-
option.

>From my initial testing, i found that the DNS did not solve anything for
me - only the fallback option in the Spotty settings seems to work for
now.

Historically I have been running Spotty with these two advanced settings
enabled, as they overall improved my experience with Spotty:
* Optimize Pre-Buffering
* Monitor the connection of the Spotty Connect helper

I think I will continue trying different things in my setup to see if I
can get it to work again - but if you have any specific things I should
try, please let me know.