mherger wrote:
> > But anyway, can anyone advise on the correct, or at least best
> settings
> > in LMS's Advanced/File Types? I've always found these a bit baffling
>
> Are you trying to solve a problem? If so, please describe the problem.
> Otherwise just leave those settings alone. Most people fiddling with
> them without good reason are causing no better result than they had, if
>
> not problems.

Michael, not a problem as such, it's just that I noticed those settings
when I was looking for something else in the prefs, and I had a vague
feeling I may have reset Ogg settings for some reason in the past—and I
can't recall what the defaults are.

So, I currently have:

Ogg FLAC
FLAC (R,F,I) flac/sox