Release 2.24.0 includes :

NEW FEATURE
- Skip back to preceding programmes on live radio by using the '<<' and
'>>' controls

When listening to live radio, pressing '<<' takes you back to the start
of the programme. Immediately pressing '<<' a second time rewinds to the
start of the preceding programme.   You can rewind to programmes up to 5
hours in the past.
Pressing '>>' skips forward to the start of the following programme, or
if you are listening to the current live programme, it returns you to
live.

I must admit, when testing this feature, I found it very convenient, it
seems to match with how I listen to the radio.  Turning on the radio,
choosing a live radio preset, then pressing '<<' a few times to get to a
programme on earlier seems to fit in with how I listen to the radio.
Hope you find it useful too.

It's available on the beta repository now and will be available in the
main repository at the next refresh.

Stuart McLean

expectingtofly plugins :
'bbc sounds' (https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_bbc_sounds_plugin),'
global player (uk)'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_globalplayer_plugin), 'times
radio' (https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_times_radio_plugin),  'uk
radio player'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_ukradioplayer_plugin), 'virgin
radio (uk)' (https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_virgin_radio_plugin)
and the 'radio favourites plugin'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_radio_favourites_plugin)

for bbc sounds help see the 'bbc sounds wiki'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_bbc_sounds_plugin/wiki).