cpd73 wrote:
> Should be here, but I guess Squeezelite-X is hiding this option.

Correct, SLX hides that option.  Squeezelite-X, predated Material Skin
and already had its own way of doing this for both skins.  So I thought
it was confusing to have both in play.

I think the problem is related to Modern Standby, where the LMS server
eventually believes the squeezelite player is gone because it stopped
communicating.  When the system leaves Modern Standby and "wakes up",
Material Skin then believes the player is no longer there and chooses
another, before the previously dormant squeezelite player is
re-established on the LMS server.  With the regular Standbye, I handle
all this because I get notified of all the Power events.  But in Modern
Standby, I don't.  I think I need to do some special registration calls
to get these notifications, so I need to research that and see if I can
solve.  It is hard to figure out since I don't have a development
machine that does Modern Standby.

RGD

Squeezelite-X