Hi Paytheprice,
I managed to setup SDT last August and there were some nuisances to the
process.
Let me share my notes (it is a matchup of comments from posts in this
forum and my own experience) with you in the hope it helps you.
Regarding problems with location, my location Id for weather.com is
SPXX0401:1:SP. I had difficulty because the suggested source would only
provide part of the location Id "SPXX0401" and had to guess the need to
add ":1:" + country code

==================
IN THE PLAYER:
License manager is not needed for Custom Clock or Custom Clock Helper.

Custom Clock is installed from Jivelite. Settings|Advanced|Applet
Installer
Make sure you backup the settings on pCP after installing.

************ Repository URL below possibly outdated ***************
To install CustomClock from there, you need to put the repository link
into the LMS settings/plugins additional repositories
http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/CC_JL_repo.xml
This points to the modified CustomClock applet which will run on the
piCorePlayer jivelite.
CustomClock is showing up under Extras

1. Goto Settings/Screen/Screensavers/Custom Clock Settings/Config #x
(and configure it in one of the Custom Clock slots)
2. Goto Settings/Screen/Screensavers/When off (And select the above
Custom Clock slot which you have configured with a SDT screen saver)

I checked my Jivelite - it's installed at:
/home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets
There's a directory there called "CustomClock" with all the .lua files
installed below that.

IN LMS:
Install SuperDateTime and CustomClock Helper plugins.
Custom Clock Helper is needed to install the template.

———————————————
Installation
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?112122-Announce-SuperDateTime-Screensaver-v5-11-0-Date-Time-Weather-Sports-Stocks)
If necessary, to install the SDT plugin add the following repository URL
to the "Additional Repositories" section at the bottom of the plugins
page in LMS. After clicking "Apply" SuperDateTime Screensaver will be
available for selection. Select SDT and click apply again. After
restarting LMS SuperDateTime is available for use.

Basic Setup
Begin by navigating to LMS->Advanced Settings->SuperDateTime
Screensaver. Set your location in the WEATHER.COM IDENTIFIER field. Pay
attention to the format used. If an invalid format is entered, SDT will
revert to the default location for Chicago, IL USA = 60614:4:US (Caldes
= SPXX0401:1:SP )

https://weather.codes/ is a good resource to find the identifier for
your location.

Additional settings are available at the player level for Boom, SB
Classic, and Transporter players. Navigate to LMS->Player->SuperDateTime
for these settings.

Touch/Radio/Controller setup
For Touch, Radio, and Controller the Custom Clock applet should be
loaded using the menus on the player or controller. Several Custom Clock
screensavers that include SDT information are available after loading
the Custom Clock applet. You can customize the Custom Clock screens or
create your own screens through the Custom Clock Helper (CCH) plugin.
The Custom Clock applet and Custom Clock Helper plugin were created by
Erland. Refer to Erland's thread
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?68269-Announce-Custom-Clock-applet-for-Touch-Radio-Controller
for more information and community support for Custom Clock and Custom
Clock Helper.

SDT Repository URL

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/sdt-weather-com/repo.xml
or
https://netcologne.dl.sourceforge.net/project/sdt-weather-com/repo.xml

Did you set SDT as your screensaver on the Player tab Basic Settings?
Remember there are settings for SDT under both the advanced and player
tabs.

Make sure you backup the settings on pCP after installing.
If no styles available for CustomClock in the player, go to Custom Clock
Helper app and edit some style to ensure box “jivelite800X480"  is
checked off and click apply.