slartibartfast wrote:
> What are the changes you've noticed? I don't listen to it often enough
> to tell.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

In my experience they used to play an even mix of older recognizable
songs/artists (Motown, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Van Morrison, etc) and newer
artists/songs (Moby, Air, Radiohead, etc), with a bit of lets say
world/experimental music, say 45/45/10. Now it's maybe 20/20/60. I keep
thinking "did I choose the world stream"?

Also, and JB radio 2 can also fall into this - two many "whiny" female
vocalists. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy female singers, but song after
song of whiny, I have to change it.

I rarely stream it anymore. I like to expose myself to all things new,
explore, but it gets pretty monotonous IMO.

YMMV

Jim