Paul Webster wrote:
> Yes.
> I can use that to do my own lookup for cover art.
>
> Edit:
> Can you let me know the stream URL you are using that is higher than
> 128k ?
> (I have it working with the 128k that RadioPlayer uses)

How rude!! ;)
http://lsn.to/GBT

*RadioFeeds UK & Ireland..* an up-to-date radio directory for your
Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the
mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC *and the BBC's
high-quality HLS streams* on top of what's available in our MSB app.
-Now with over 1000 registered users-, it's available for Logitech Media
Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).
Click for more info: *http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze*