Nothing works.
"on this install the program files (executable) should be installed
here
/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/x86_64-linux"

What does the above mean, what program files (executable)?

"cd /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/x86_64-linux (or equivalent
folder)"

What does equivalent folder mean? The plugin is installed in the
dedicated folder for my LMS on my QNAP NAS, which is
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins

I created the "/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/x86_64-linux" and
installed the dll and InguzDSP there and followed the rest of the
instructions:
sudo mkdir InguzEQ
sudo chmod 777 InguzEQ

That folder is empty.

So also I installed the dll and InguzDSP into
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Bin/x86_64-linux

With that I can't play any tracks. So smth reacts to these files.

It's very confusing with all these catalogues, directories and
folders...