DavidBulluss wrote:

> Re the volume jump after turning default zone off and then back on using
> the plugin menu, I have checked every setting I know of, in particular
> QuickSelect where I have now set the on volume quite low for Z2. Along
> the way I have tried setting the volume via the receiver but the only
> options for Z2 is variable or a set volume (which doesn't work with
> fixed volume for LMS) and the option for last is not present for Z2 (it
> is for Z1), apart from Quick Select I can see no option for setting the
> on volume for Z2. The volume jump still occurs, and is to around 60 or
> so, where my general listening level is within 20 to 50. I can live with
> this, I will just not turn Z2 off if I think I might want to turn it
> back on in the same session, I will just turn its volume down to 0.

David, I can assure you that the initial volume for Zone 2 can be set in
the menu of your AVR-X3000. Below is a portion of page 173 of the
manual, which specifically documents the Zone 2 audio settings. As I
said, the Quick Select settings have nothing to do with it. Once you
have found and set this correctly, you should be fine. No need to
manually work around it. I will soon be posting a newer version of
Plugin.pm for you to continue testing with. It is more efficient at
switching between zones and also contains a couple of bug fixes. Thanks
for your help and for the positive feedback.

38939

|Filename: IMG_20221020_224717.jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38939|

Sam