I had a look at the documentation for QNAP today and also how people
have got LMS running on it. I decided to try a new tack as doing a one
off install for hardware I don't have access to is probably going too
far down the rabbit hole. So I noticed that you can run docker images on
the QNAP and people are running LMS that way.

I have not used docker before today, so I installed the windows desktop
version. Ran a quick tutorial and the downloaded the
logitechmediaserver/communityedition version.

I figured out the drive mappings and got it all going. I then downloaded
the Inguz plugin and setup a mapping for the config folder and also
downloaded the program files. It all worked, but I had to save a new
image to retain the changes to the executable.

I have uploaded this back to docker hub, so it is available as an image

https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/foxesden/inguzeq

This install includes lms community edition 8.2 and inguzeq plugin.

I have posted instructions for running on the docker page above.

Hope this helps